The MR-J4 series servo systems have been designed around four key future-embracing, past-revering, and user-centric concepts. These concepts are 'Machine', 'Human', 'Ecology' and 'Heritage'. With these powerful ideologies, the MR-J4 servo-motion systems will offer users the platform to build the next generation machines that require the J-series' hallmark superior performance mingled with industry operational safety trends, all the while saving users costly energy and precious real-estate. For our valued existing users, the MR-J4 servo motor and amplifier products will be a drop-in replacement for the MR-J3 series products.
With a wide range of models and options, match your individual application needs with ease and comfort.
- 2500Hz: A stunning industry-leading speed frequency response of 2500Hz that greatly reduces setting time (ts)
- 150Mbps SSCNETIII/H: Connectable over the new high speed fiber optic SSCNETIII/h 150Mbps motion network
- Available models: 200Vand 400V from 50W-22kW
- 22bit resolution systems: AC Servomotors equipped with 22bit/~4 Million pulses per rev incremental/absolute encoders
- Advanced tuning algorithms: Advanced One-Touch Auto Tuning function with real time adaptive load control
- Enhanced performance: Settling times of 0-4ms with fine tuning
- Safety certification: Built in TUV certified safety functions
- Energy saving capabilities
- Energy/Power Monitor capability