Top of the line
Controllable I/O: 16 - 384 points (with CC-Link remote I/O)
Main Unit I/O sizes: 16/32/48/64/80/128 points
The FX3U is the original dual system-bus, high-speed, fully expandable compact PLC designed to seamlessly control communication, networking, analog, and positioning systems. With a maximum of 384 controllable local and networked I/O via CC-Link/AS-i, the FX3U uses its power and flexibility to provide a solution for a variety of applications.
• 3rd generation compact PLC
• High efficiency with more speed, more performance, more memory, and new functions.
• Built-in high speed processing and positioning
• Exchangeable communication expansion boards that mount directly into the main unit (USB, RS-232C, RS-422, RS-485)
• Simultaneous memory cassette and display module mounting available
• Integrated real-time clock
• Easy programming with large instruction set and table positioning configuration.
• Large programming memory
• Programming with GX Developer