- Spans a range of CPU types from small/medium systems, to complex networked systems handling tens of thousands of I/O, addressing the needs of all applications.
- Embraces contemporary technologies such as high speed Ethernet, open systems and Internet capabilities, to reduce lifecycle costs via remote system management & maintenance.
- Increases productivity throughout a system life cycle of design, implementation and maintenance by offering a range of capabilities that allow more to be achieved in less time.
- Multiple CPU capability adds open ended system performance and flexibility.
- Multiple program capability allows concurrent development, code reuse, better program organization and faster troubleshooting for less downtime.
- Multiple access to the system allows many technicians to work simultaneously for faster system debugging and maintenance.
- High productivity GX Developer programming tools permit designers to concentrate on the automation of their system, not the configuration of the controller.
- Networking & communication options distribute Q Series systems over wide areas while reducing wiring costs.
- Sequence CPUs can also address process applications by means of built-in PID capabilities.
- Extremely compact package saves panel costs.
- Certified bu UL, cUL, CE as indicated and DNV, ABS, RINA, LR & NK shipping approvals for all Q Series.